2020-04-15 - UniTeam
Date of taking up employment: 2020-08-01
Type of contract: traineeship
The WeTeam group is the leading independent communications group dedicated to entertainment and sportainment.
Composed of 4 agencies with complementary skills, WeTeam combines the world of sport, entertainment and tourism.
If you are passionate about the sports sector and want to express your talent in a young and dynamic group, this is for you!
Under the direction of the Account Digital manager, you will work on various projects around the management of digital platforms and social networks on behalf of the group or its customers.
Participation in the definition of the social media strategy:
* Global editorial line and content strategy by social network
* Weekly schedules
* Ensure a watch in order to make recommendations and make this information available to the project manager
Animation of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Twitch):
* Participate in the animation and moderation of customer accounts
* Monitor activity on platforms: audience traffic / performance via tracking tools
* Analyze marketing results and monitor the image of properties processed on the various online supports
Creative, you “ballades” on Photoshop and / or Illustrator software
Curious, you have a pronounced interest in content, advertising and viral formats on social networks
Connected, you are the type to answer "yeah already seen" when we talk to you about the "buzz" of the day
Sensitive, you are an "early adopter" aware of innovative formats and the latest trends on social networks
Good sense of humor (it counts, yes!) And gifted at Ping-Pong (rest room requires ...)
As a young writer, you have an exemplary spelling and you are incorrigible on the language of Molière